Monday, June 18, 2012

Scrapboutique Layouts

A few layouts to share which I created using products sent to me in my first designer kit for Scrapboutique. Chels was very generous and sent me loads of papers and some divine Dylusions Ink which she now stocks in the store here.
So the shares, a layout using Simple Stories Summer Fresh.

Love the new Echo Park, Paradise Beach. It was perfect for these photos from our recent trip to Phuket. I used the Dylusions ink on this one in the background and to colour the fabric, these inks are so bright and intense, beautiful!
I also used some of the papers from this range to make a page for my Phuket mini album.
And a final layout using the new My Minds Eye Nostalgia Range. There are papers suitable for male and female pages in this range, very versatile.
Pop into the Boutique to have a look at these new ranges. 



9 comments:

  1. wow your work is stunning ... full of creativity and magic .... loving all your doodling and masking .. sensational .. hugz to you x
    thanks for popping by my blog too, and leaving me some love .... so sorry to hear of your young family member dying .... I feel for you all .. the early days of grief are so painful especially when someone is young .... take care and be gentle on yourself ... sending love and big hugz to you all xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job Karen! You have done so well with this kit!! They look great!!! I love the middle one the most...that shade of blue is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what stunning layouts...all of them! Love your misting, the textures, your use of colour & your designs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layouts. I love the first one the best. The layering looks fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen :) thanks for stopping by and your kind comments. Love my new dylusions too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome creations Karen.. adore your gorgeous backgrounds and the fab textures and layers!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving some love :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning pages Karen, Love the first one the way you've used your colours. Your 2nd is not only beautiful with the colour choice but I love that background you've created. The mini book is super cute and last but not least love the colour use with the B/W photo and that banner is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Karen! Love all of these! Love the bits and pieces and textures! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing work Karen!!! I love them all so much! The turquoise one looks incredible with the muslin like that!!! So clever!!!

    ReplyDelete