Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A quick share!

Just a quick post to share my layout for the August Scrap the Boys Challenge, it is due today so I am just  getting it in on time!!!
The challenge was to use this photo as inspiration.
I took my inspiration from the colours and the diagonal lines in the wheel at the back. Also added some wooden stars to my page inspired by the wooden furniture in the room.
The photos are not the best as they were taken in a very dark room with poor lighting and my photography skills still need work!!! However they tell an important story I wanted to document.
Thanks for dropping by and leaving comments, they always make my day!

3 comments:

  1. Love your work!! Did you draw all the lines in the background? Your misting is super as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat lo! Love the lined paper with the wooden stars...perfect touch for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. another awesome LO Karen - you really nail these inspiration/colour challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete