Thursday, June 30, 2011

1967

While going through a pile of old photos I borrowed some time ago from mum, I found these shots of the two of us at the beach and me with my third birthday cake.  In 1967 I turned three and we celebrated my birthday at Aunty Robyn's place in Wingham.
I have vague memories of this birthday, and the visit, which I guess is quite good considering I was only just three. I just love these old photos and had to scrap them even though they are a little grainy!



I also managed to scrap a layout about my fall and called it simply June 24. I originally had this layout on a plain white background (with a bit of ink and stitching) but it just didn't seem finished so I changed it completely and I am much happier! 


My head is slowly improving although I still have headaches, which are a little concerning. The bruising is slowly fading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment