Thursday, July 14, 2011

Color Combos Galore #199

I missed posting this challenge after the reveal as we were away but I loved the gorgeous palette and the fabulous inspiration photo. July is National Ice Cream Month (in America!) and CCG kicked off this fun celebration with a cheerful, spirited palette. The Designer's Challenge was to be inspired by the quirky lettering on the colorful ice cream bowls in the Inspiration Photo. 


Love those little bowls of icecream and this was my layout for the challenge!


I took inspiration from the shape of the bowls and the sprinkles as well as the colours. Hope you had a chance to play along. If not go and have a look at the beautiful layouts in the gallery at CCG, some stunning work!



1 comment:

  1. this is so pretty, Karen! I love the pink bow. Whereabouts were your snow photos taken? They are great!

    ReplyDelete