Friday, July 1, 2011

Color Combos Galore

So excited to reveal that I have been selected on the Design Team for Color Combos Galore.

They have such a amazingly talented bunch of ladies on the team at Color Combos Galore and I am so excited to be part of this site!



Welcome to the Color Combos Galore 2011 Design Team!

Janet Perafan-Babar - USA
with:

Continuing from our 2010 Team:
Bente Fagerberg - Sweden
Debbi Tehrani - USA
Kaori Watanabe - Japan
Kim Moreno - USA
LG Belarmino - Philippines
Maiko Kosugi - Japan
Nadia Cannizzo - Australia
Ria Mojica - Philippines
Sarah Klemish - USA
Susan Dupre - USA
Susan Stringfellow - USA
Wendy Kwok - Singapore

And Introducing….
Cynthia Lloréns - Brazil
Eva Pizarro - Chile
Fi Kenward - Australia
Helen Tilbury - South Africa
Jasmine Shea - Australia
Kaori Fujimoto - Japan
Karen Watson - Australia
Kelly Holbrook - USA
Lilith Eeckels - Belgium
Marilyn Rivera - Puerto Rico
Melinda Thompson - Australia
Milagros C. Rivera - Puerto Rico
Nancy Burke - USA
Nomura Tomomi- Japan
Tanya Tahir - Australia
Tina Walker - USA

The new Inspiration Board  Challenge #198  is now up on the site and is just beautiful.


My layout for this combo is one I created about oour family business. My grandfather started this dealership and it was continued by my father while I was growing up and now my younger brother had taken over.The colours and vintage feel of this combo was perfect for this photo I had from the 60's.


Hope you can find the time to try this!
Thanks for visiting!

Karen





9 comments:

  1. HUGE CONGRATS Karen!!! That is one super duper GORGEOUS layout!! So happy to be creating alongside of you :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Karen...brilliant line-up! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Karen I too look forward to seeing your creations, your pages have been lovely over at CCG can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen HUGE CONGRATULATION!!!!!!
    I´m so glad to be in the same time of you...you are such a wonderful girl..and I love to talk with you!!!!!
    I wish a wonderful weekend !!
    Kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Karen! So happy to have you on the team! I love your page! Looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a great choice Karen, your work is amazing!
    So happy you now have a blog I can follow too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Karen! Your work is amazing and I look forward to seeing your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Karen, congratulations, totally well deserved! Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the DT gig Karen - your LO is super!!!

    ReplyDelete